It’s the home stretch before the Romantic Times convention, and everything’s crazy as usual. Finishing up edits on two books, prepping for con parties, having a book chat, ordering swag and updating my website—I’m really looking forward to May 6 when all I’m going to be doing is writing new books.
In the meantime, Mama’s got shit to promote.
- Thursday, April 25, 9:00-10:30PM EST is the Family Man book club chat at Smart Bitches, Trashy Books. Marie & I will be by starting at 10:00, and anyone and everyone is welcome to attend the chat. Please stop by, talk about the book, meet new people, and say hello!
- Tuesday, April 30, 8:30-11:00PM CST is the Cinema Crapastique movie event at Romantic Times book convention in Kansas City, and also over the entirety of Twitter at hashtag #RTmovieslam. Damon Suede roped me into this, and while in New York I got to preview The Covenent (the movie we’ll be watching) with him. It’s going to be something to witness, let me tell you. Not going to RT? As long as you have twitter, you can follow the fun. Read all about this event at the RT site and its own Facebook page.
- Wednesday, May 1, 5:00-6:00PM CST in Choutea A at Romantic Times book convention is the Brutes to Suits reader panel. I’ll be on this panel with Damon Suede, Marie Sexton, and ZA Maxfield, and I’m sure it’ll be a riot and then some. Full detials here.
- Thursday, May 2, 2:45-3:45PM CST in Gilham B at RT in Kansas City is the Show Your Romance Pride reader event. You can read all about it here, and I hope if you’re going to RT you’ll come to our party. I’ve seen Wendell’s dress, and I know all about Suede’s costume. I have one too, which I hope to hell I can pull off.
- Saturday, May 4 from 11:00AM-2:00PM is the RT Book Fair at the Sheraton Crown Center hotel in Kansas City, an event open to the public. I’ll be signing there, so if you’re at RT or even just in the neighborhood that day, please stop by and say hello.
Now I have to get back to packing and prepping and somehow in the middle of all that finish editing Better Than Love so Saritza can read it & sell it and you can get that much closer to reading it too. I hope to see you at RT!