Let It Snow Blog Tour
The book release is imminent, so you knew this was coming: the book tour, it comes as reliable as the tide. Below is a list with links to everything you can expect starting Wednesday. Blog posts, excerpts, spotlights, even some recipes. If you hustle, you can get over to Stumbling Over Chaos in time to maybe win a copy. Also don’t be shy about shopping around. Samhain is pretty cheap right now, unless you’re set on buying from a publisher.
Thanks to everyone participating! Happy touring, and happy reading.
- November 20 – Elisa Rolle (Spotlight)
- November 21 – The Tipsy Bibliophile (Recipe & Interview: GF Vegan Pot Pies)
- November 22 – Joyfully Jay (Guest Post: Snow’s Okay With Me)
- November 23 – Penny Reads Romance (Excerpt)
- November 25 – Boys in our Books (Guest Post: My Bears in the Woods)
- November 26 – RELEASE DAY
- November 26 – Ebookpushers (Recipe: White Bean Chicken Chili)
- November 26 – Sinfully Sexy Books (Guest Blog: Minnesota Love)
- November 27 – Cup o’ Porn (Snippets & Quotes)
- November 27 – Samhain Publishing Blog: (Guest Post: Christmas Dreamhouse)
- November 30 – My Fiction Nook (Excerpt)
- December 2 – The Risque Redhead Reads (Recipe: Heidi’s Favorite Chili)
- December 3 – Mantastic Fiction (Guest Post: Everybody’s Got Smarts)
- December 4 – Under the Covers (Interview)
- December 5 – Sid Love (Behind the Scenes: Loggers & Lumberjacks)
- December 5 – Heroes & Heartbreakers (Guest Post: The Lure of the Holiday Novel)
- December 6 – Boy Meets Boy (Excerpt)
- December 7 – Books on Silver Wings (Excerpt)
- December 9 – 3 Chicks After Dark (Recipe: Vegan Peppermint Hot Chocolate)
- December 9 – Brita Addams – Advent Calendar
- December 10 – Happiness is a Book (Snippets & Quotes)
- December 11 – Juliann Rich (Spotlight)
- December 12 – Nikka Michaels (Guest Post: The Lighter Side of Story)
- December 13 – TT Kove (Behind the Scenes: Loving to the End – Caring For Our Elders)
- December 14 – Smexy Books (Recipe: Peppermint BonBons, 3 Ways)
The weather outside is frightful, but this Minnesota Northwoods cabin is getting pretty hot.
Stylist Frankie Blackburn never meant to get lost in Logan, Minnesota, but his malfunctioning GPS felt otherwise, and a record-breaking snowfall ensures he won’t be heading back to Minneapolis anytime soon. Being rescued by three sexy lumberjacks is fine as a fantasy, but in reality the biggest of the bears is awfully cranky and seems ready to gobble Frankie right up.
Marcus Gardner wasn’t always a lumberjack—once a high-powered Minneapolis lawyer, he’s come home to Logan to lick his wounds, not play with a sassy city twink who might as well have stepped directly out of his past. But as the northwinds blow and guards come down, Frankie and Marcus find they have a lot more in common than they don’t. Could the man who won’t live in the country and the man who won’t go back to the city truly find a home together? Because the longer it snows, the deeper they fall in love, and all they want for Christmas is each other.
Warning: Contains power outages, excessive snowfall, and incredibly sexy bears