Double Blind is for sale, Randy & Ethan’s impending Q&A, Swag Contest, Tour, Etc.
This is that release day post where I say, “Hey, the book is out.” Excepting this first line, it will also be verbatim the content of a release day newsletter, so if you get that and this feel free to ignore one or the other.
Double Blind, Book Two of the Special Delivery Series, is at an e-retailer near you.
Know when to show your hand…and when to hedge your bets.
Randy Jansen can’t stand to just sit by and watch as a mysterious man throws money away on the roulette wheel, especially since Randy’s got his own bet going as to the reason this guy is making every play like it’s his last day on earth. The man’s dark desperation hits Randy right in the gut. Half of him warns that getting involved is a sucker’s bet, and the other half scrambles for a reason—any reason—to save the man’s soul.
Ethan Ellison has no idea what he’s going to do with himself once his last dollar is gone—until Randy whirls into his life with a heart-stealing smile and a poker player’s gaze that sees too much. Randy draws Ethan into a series of wagers that leads to a scorching kiss by midnight, but he isn’t the only one with an interest in Ethan’s vulnerability. Soon they’re both taking risks that not only play fast and loose with the law, but with the biggest prize of all: their hearts.
Warning: This story contains high-stakes poker, gangsters with a weakness for kittens, foursomes, and kinky consensual sex.
Available from Samhain Publishing and wherever books are sold. This book has been previously published and has been revised from its original release.
Randy and Ethan are Doing an AMA on My Forums.
Like Sam and Mitch, Ethan and Randy are taking your questions—any questions—on my website forums. Would you like to come and play? Email email@example.com, say you want to be on the forum and tell us if you’re a reader, a blogger, or both. A username and temporary password will be mailed to you…and you’re in! If you don’t want to login, you can still read along, as this will be held in the public forum at this link. Feel free to start leaving your questions now. The AMA will fun from Wednesday, March 5 at 3PM CST until Friday, March 7 at 3PM CST.
You Asked for Swag, You Got Swag. Also: Contest.
Last year at a few different events I gave out T-shirts, mugs, bags, etc, and until I ran out I gave them for online contests. People have asked if they could get their own items without having to wait to win something, so I said why not. I made a Cafe Press store—they’re kind of pricey, so I apologize. I ratcheted down the price as much as they’d allow, and sometimes there are online coupons if you sign up for their newsletter. I put in many random items, but if there’s something you’re wishing I had, let me know. A lot of people have asked for quote mugs—let me know what you’re wanting, and I’ll try to add it.
For Double Blind‘s release, I’m having a swag contest. I’ll give a $25USD gift certificate to Cafe Press to a lucky winner. Here are the rules.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 to enter. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person.
- Contest open worldwide unless contest is illegal in your country. Contest winner will be chosen at random by online randomizer.
- Prize is a $25 gift certificate to Cafe Press. If Cafe Press doesn’t delivery to your country or the shipping costs are prohibitive, entrants are responsible for any dissatisfaction this may cause. This contest will open at 11:30AM CST Tuesday, March 4 and close on Friday, March 7 at 3PM.
- To enter participants must fill out this Google document form and agree to the rules: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JrvujxIf8vsGHGe_lf6rRIq_w1RLxNIVzy8T5njQDOk/viewform
- Winner will be announced by 4PM CST by email and on Heidi Cullinan’s blog/social media accounts. Only one prize will be given. If winner does not acknowledge receipt of winning email within 48 hours of announcement delivery, a new winner will be chosen. E-certificate will be delivered via email within 48 hours of winner acknowledging receipt of notification email.
The Tour Is Still Going Strong.
I’m giving all kinds of interviews, and there are many, many giveaways this month for Double Blind and the whole Special Delivery series. Follow those posts here.
My forums are also open, and I do check for new posts, at least every other day.
Heidi Will Be at Romantic Times Book Convention in New Orleans
Though stay tuned for a special Friday night activity off the books with Damon Suede—everyone who can get to NOLA is invited.
Heidi Will Be at GayRomLit in Chicago
Details about GayRomLit can be found here.
Registration sells out early, so don’t delay if you’re wanting to go.
That’s about it for me! I’m off to write some more in my next work. In the meantime, enter the contest and get your questions ready for Randy and Ethan. Hope to see you soon. Happy reading!