Sleigh Ride Available Now and Other Things Happening
It’s release day for Sleigh Ride, book two in the Minnesota Christmas series!
The way to a man’s heart is on a sleigh.
Arthur Anderson doesn’t want anything to do with love and romance, and he certainly doesn’t want to play Santa in his mother’s library fundraising scheme. He knows full well what she really wants is to hook him up with the town’s lanky, prissy librarian.
It’s clear Gabriel Higgins doesn’t want him, either—as a Santa, as a boyfriend, as anyone at all. But when Arthur’s efforts to wiggle out of the fundraiser lead to getting to know the man behind the storytime idol, he can’t help but be charmed. The least he can do is be neighborly and help Gabriel find a few local friends.
As their fiery arguments strike hotter sparks, two men who insist they don’t date wind up doing an awful lot of dating. And it looks like the sleigh they both tried not to board could send them jingling all the way to happily ever after.
Warning: Contains a feisty librarian, a boorish bear, small town politics, deer sausage, and a boy who wants a doll.
Book Page for Let It Snow (book one in the series)
Follow the Sleigh Ride Book Tour to win prizes and find out behind-the-scenes information!
Other things happening
- Let It Snow is also in paperback now, and you can get it anywhere paperbacks are sold. If they don’t have it in stock, ask them to order it!
- I need to go in this week and make sure I don’t still have pneumonia via X-ray, but overall I’m better than I was. I feel much improved, though I have weird hunger/craving jags and get very very tired very very fast.
- I finished the first draft of Lonely Hearts, Love Lessons #3 and will be turning it in to my editor by the end of the month. Baz and Elijah were a party to write, and I can’t wait for you to read them in August.
- Fever Pitch, Love Lessons #2, has been nominated for at RT Magazine award! Some awesome company I’m keeping there.
- I’m about to start working on Minnesota Christmas #3, Winter Wonderland. Paul will finally get his man, though of course it will be the last person he expects.
- My daughter turns 13 this weekend, which means we’re having an epic slumber party, and I will be having a teenager.
- Our new cats, Sam and Mitch, continue to live up to their fictional doubles. Sam is always in trouble, and Mitch needs a lot more love than he’d like you to know about.
That’s about all from me! I hope you enjoy Sleigh Ride. I’ll go back to writing more books for you to read later.